Re: [tsvwg] Fw: Fw: I-D Action: draft-qin-tsvwg-uatnut-00.txt

Linlin Zhou <nucent@gmail.com> Fri, 12 June 2015 06:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=CPBUPO9kpe6oqi5WrpfyDlSdX0+iJG+5du5nArseNHo=; b=jYbGlWcd56aRuDa2bqclczAcra7bhmn3F3X1qNiLfEx4q5iih32NQhSbTlpnY3+Blc NNt6DVXqjbqZyDFXuUHqD0SkTm5pm/JYoqz3IP9tUj+viC+JKcjd/WWLfw9sNb8dT0zv LwoVtBjkLRW4SDGe9QaD6pynf6N4Qjftt0Tz0sQhhXlxpY9jTiYNzQKr43gEsVHBseu8 44b64J1Q9KpRwhJhljThvQw7vKYjZdEHAvLPo6nU2Ib2PQFf4H7whuCqtILEX1z9mWw7 UBDloQftAoAzWuflVounv3jbCmTG6lU/d1nc8hzmXIsZlz/yaPWevj7LLJFEVF1qSDo2 Iqiw==