Re: [tsvwg] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-aqm-recommendation-09.txt

gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk Tue, 13 January 2015 09:08 UTC

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 09:08:35 -0000
From: gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk
To: tsvwg@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [tsvwg] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-aqm-recommendation-09.txt

Following feedback during LC , and a discussion following the GEN-ART
review, we have prepared a new revision of the document.

This version does not include specific discussion of the issues, pitfalls
or need to analyse paths with multiple AQM (possibly different)
controllers operating in series. If people think there are important
topics here we'd encourage this discussion on this list (and could perhaps
even provide input to the evaluation criteria for AQM algorithms?
Thoughts?

If you submitted comments, please check these have been resolved and send
any comments/corrections to the tsvwg list.

Gorry & Fred.