[tsvwg] WG: New Version Notification for draft-geib-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-07.txt

<Ruediger.Geib@telekom.de> Fri, 24 October 2014 13:16 UTC

From: Ruediger.Geib@telekom.de
To: gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 15:16:37 +0200
acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
Cc: jmpolk@cisco.com, tsvwg@ietf.org
Subject: [tsvwg] WG: New Version Notification for draft-geib-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-07.txt

Gorry and TSV WG,

draft geib-diffserv-intercon saw a major rewrite, thanks to David Black who co-authored this version. I've done a lot of copy and paste to create this version, sorry if any parts are not well edited.

No really new content, better explanation instead. The draft now better explains where it picks up RFC4594 and 5127 concepts and where it differs.

I'd like to ask for a slot if TSV WG meets in Hawaii, and I think David will present (didn't ask him yet). I'd like to ask to agree on the further steps to be taken to prepare for WG adoption.

Regards,

Ruediger