[tsvwg] WG: New Version Notification for draft-geib-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-06.txt

<Ruediger.Geib@telekom.de> Fri, 04 July 2014 11:41 UTC

From: Ruediger.Geib@telekom.de
To: david.black@emc.com, gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk, jmpolk@cisco.com
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 13:41:42 +0200
acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
Cc: tsvwg@ietf.org, fred@cisco.com
Subject: [tsvwg] WG: New Version Notification for draft-geib-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-06.txt

Dear TSV WG,

after a discussion with Fred Baker and David Black, I've revised my draft. I've clarified that it supports a 1:1 DSCP mapping at interconnection points and that an n:1 DSCP mapping is not supported. Further it goes into more details on limitations on DSCP mappings resulting from MPLS deployment (in particular Short Pipe MPLS model for non tunneled IPv4 traffic).

Discussion with Fred and David is ongoing, please don't interpret the above as 'having reached consent'.

Regards,

Ruediger