[Tsvwg] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-schuetz-tcpm-tcp-rlci-00.txt

"Simon Schuetz" <Simon.Schuetz@netlab.nec.de> Fri, 09 June 2006 13:32 UTC

Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 13:54:30 +0200
From: Simon Schuetz <Simon.Schuetz@netlab.nec.de>
To: tcpm@ietf.org, tsvwg@ietf.org, mobopts@irtf.org
Cc: Lars Eggert <lars.eggert@netlab.nec.de>, Yogesh Prem Swami <yogesh.swami@nokia.com>, khiem.le@nokia.com
Subject: [Tsvwg] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-schuetz-tcpm-tcp-rlci-00.txt

Hi,

We've published a new draft on minor extensions to TCP to operate more
efficiently and fair to competing traffic in the presence of mobility
and transient connectivity disruptions. The approach makes use of
"connectivity-change indications" that can be provided by lower layers,
but does not discuss details of such indications themselves (such
investigations on-going in other documents).

Feedback from the working groups is highly appreciated. Although sending
this announcement to multiple working groups, we would like to have the
actual discussion on the TCPM mailing list.

Best regards,
Simon