[tsvwg] WG: New Version Notification for draft-geib-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-08.txt

<Ruediger.Geib@telekom.de> Wed, 12 November 2014 10:55 UTC

From: Ruediger.Geib@telekom.de
To: gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 11:54:48 +0100
acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
Cc: jmpolk@cisco.com, tsvwg@ietf.org
Subject: [tsvwg] WG: New Version Notification for draft-geib-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-08.txt

Hi Gorry,

as draft -07 refers to two annexes, but doesn't contain them, I've re-submitted version -08 of Diffserv Intercon.

The core text of the draft has not been changed. The annexes are intended to explain some of the issues which led to this draft. If they are felt to be controversial, not necessary or create a significant amount of questions, I'd rather like to remove them.

I'll contact some carrier representatives and ask them for comments with version -08.

Regards,

Ruediger