[Tsvwg] Internet-Drafts@ietf.org: I-D ACTION:draft-allman-tcp-lossrec-00.txt

Mark Allman <mallman@grc.nasa.gov> Tue, 06 June 2000 17:02 UTC

To: tsvwg@ietf.org
Cc: Sally Floyd <floyd@aciri.org>, hari@lcs.mit.edu
From: Mark Allman <mallman@grc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 12:54:10 -0400
Subject: [Tsvwg] Internet-Drafts@ietf.org: I-D ACTION:draft-allman-tcp-lossrec-00.txt
Sender: tsvwg-admin@ietf.org

Sally Floyd, Hari Balakrishnan and I have put together an
Internet-Draft that outlines a small set of changes to TCP that
makes loss recovery more robust in the face of small window sizes
(or a ton of ACK loss).  The I-D announcement is attached.

We'd appreciate hearing any comments you might have, as well as any
references to related work that we may have unintentionally
overlooked.

Thanks,
allman