Re: [tsvwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-tsvwg-byte-pkt-congest-10 - to conclude 28th June 2013

gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk Wed, 19 June 2013 18:40 UTC

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 19:40:17 +0100
From: gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk
To: "Fred Baker (fred)" <fred@cisco.com>
Cc: Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk>, tsvwg WG <tsvwg@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [tsvwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-tsvwg-byte-pkt-congest-10 - to conclude 28th June 2013

The intended purpose of the WGLC was to confirm the final changes made by
the IESG. I'm happy to see discussion on these important topics, however
in considering this we also need to note the set of issues that were
raised during the original WGLC.

If this is in conflict with new individual submission, then maybe we have
a potential charter problem that should also perhaps be considered.

Gorry