Re: [tsvwg] OPS-DIR review of draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-prpolicies-05.txt

Michael Tuexen <tuexen@fh-muenster.de> Thu, 11 December 2014 14:38 UTC

To: gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 15:37:56 +0100
From: Michael Tuexen <tuexen@fh-muenster.de>
References: <9904FB1B0159DA42B0B887B7FA8119CA5C912939@AZ-FFEXMB04.global.avaya.com> <AA1F20D3-B5EA-43F6-84D8-999E359FDFF5@fh-muenster.de> <9904FB1B0159DA42B0B887B7FA8119CA5C92A523@AZ-FFEXMB04.global.avaya.com> <34E7FE23-64C6-4F9D-B10D-C946168C2766@fh-muenster.de> <CAKKJt-cdzypHk+sEYsVU8Bu7Oi3bwygCoa9ZPHnSv3BqhyZAsA@mail.gmail.com> <9904FB1B0159DA42B0B887B7FA8119CA5C92B8EF@AZ-FFEXMB04.global.avaya.com> <7d7fcc0039f4fe019b8981541c9bdcd2.squirrel@spey.erg.abdn.ac.uk>