Re: [tsvwg] Comments on draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-l4s-id-05

Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org> Tue, 20 November 2018 23:36 UTC

From: Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 23:36:24 +0000
Cc: Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>, Ingemar Johansson S <ingemar.s.johansson@ericsson.com>, "tsvwg@ietf.org" <tsvwg@ietf.org>
To: Bob Briscoe <ietf@bobbriscoe.net>
References: <DB6PR07MB34008C7D9A241B6AD6AD2AC3C2C60@DB6PR07MB3400.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <8d64668e-0284-9d7e-3e3a-3786415d1e2c@bobbriscoe.net> <AM4PR07MB33961955A36D444FD48404D6C2C70@AM4PR07MB3396.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <f88e7102-e81e-d270-8c69-eadb9a3b27c3@bobbriscoe.net> <AM4PR07MB3396817A3BD2EDDDC5B04999C2C00@AM4PR07MB3396.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <7b38da16-56ed-877d-1871-7b420b632ae0@bobbriscoe.net>