[tsvwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-asai-tsvwg-transport-review-00.txt

Hirochika Asai <panda@wide.ad.jp> Wed, 04 November 2020 10:23 UTC

From: Hirochika Asai <panda@wide.ad.jp>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2020 19:23:43 +0900
To: tsvwg@ietf.org, coin@irtf.org
Subject: [tsvwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-asai-tsvwg-transport-review-00.txt

Dear TSVWG and COINRG folks,

I have submitted the following (individual) draft on this Monday.
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asai-tsvwg-transport-review-00

This draft reviews the current transport layer functionality.
We would like to discuss the architectural design for future
transport protocol development for distributed computing
starting from this document.  We appreciate your comments
and feedbacks.

This document aims to improve end-to-end communications
in heterogeneous networks where require more advanced
network resource management or waypoint-aware networking,
particularly machine-to-machine communications, including
pub/sub communication and in-network computing.

Best regards,
Hirochika Asai