Re: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-transport-encrypt-03.txt

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Mon, 26 November 2018 16:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=z0kunRA/e/gT556Wbx2rripDAURxo4BVGRi5ikHxn4A=; b=Swhg4ueWz77nBzUjSgTtvMEBtFwt8GPQy6RW74/3ZIeaB2A0cTK5Q+v3KZHURwapuu NwGHayA89BUld65c5SZ7kkXBdDhnbqaznDbLZbUT/fzO6Y384Bs9Ih1nWv97My+V4Su4 WDaecYYR0oXsc2R8nu0VDLpa18++IaB8WJWvSFv6ZDKTak8iA5zPEJy6n44zRYlT4fMT d3T0WjS7y8t71TlD9Lbi9tINBgbRxBlvoAcr4N656Fy9JurCyhRXyVt3pmBK+QLEvPed Q2fKHLZez/igdjiTanv3Wz3YkGdUTZWSr80EtgU+gE1MXtiX6eqeAIVe51Ksx8A3BLXp xlDQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=z0kunRA/e/gT556Wbx2rripDAURxo4BVGRi5ikHxn4A=; b=Dyj18ZXZ0dMZSaLQtEVaflq3QjAXh93vOG0Rsu4jLAfrg9dD0zQ+fubvUzhf6HgUNH q5XJV2QQSQ/rh1RxQFJEcZ7m/JKtoAINLpJEufRTKTeQ1XTx4SvnTQ7U/Gp6dV6xGTYf TQBv4eb2pn3qG/ifseaeq6Baqrgp6Rl7U1yORmKBdXEoC4FVnX1bvSTkrRzyZieJdW2g lotOLBqboD5DUmQigAq9X8TuoeDOFeMvBbtrN5/QTWb8oVUdw3F9qO5O7CP8frGfdlfb LA7SNuhx+cndi2I2BwqsnNvk/1TTIVoZdIPzegkV1ROjGiagTdOYSqEtohLX7LL0ZWWo ss7g==