Re: [tsvwg] Advance notice on request to poll TSVWG for adoption of draft-kaippallimalil-tsvwg-media-hdr-wireless-03

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Sat, 28 October 2023 15:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland.com; s=google; t=1698506819; x=1699111619; darn=ietf.org; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=0/HPoyZXXJeU2OHvBtWDj6/sPhBakkGmpOeyOTYQqEk=; b=JPusFWkCHvE8tUcaLsT5q6UitFRG33E1prsaiHETugmLyiLjFBMWn6hJEhCk8Lv8Er 7C9XQbjz1xnnLl5Q+b7iymtyMXbJRIp2JFIycUWQp6gxfF+plnMksws7atnUYiY/wooe YLm7KaH2qKNNcdMxIDZ2ZGAt5AsJfVSjZsomvP4f9x+6nKsnyhQivqKGBnVB8BaEjYu7 b4GvYlvwUwZTp1ccW9527RhPoZUiXC0y4gNSs4NTn/MRu43lmOx0pnuHnvRnyVAVWNvH nvoGxPD3JWA6Jh4sT6LkZy/xZSM/GmDWtya/OvJ2zu94Gy4OXa/LD7nbreV5JyNqUpDN 3F+w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1698506819; x=1699111619; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=0/HPoyZXXJeU2OHvBtWDj6/sPhBakkGmpOeyOTYQqEk=; b=ZIVs9/gyvYFbRgnQ6RfimVmlX2HzLBhY5RYTyz48gLHbqyoc1kPs2LruYub94kXd+O ijHrN/6GgFJrvofbslv85VT8/vwnRVQ2IgHyMGoxHqMp0s39MQUquEOSWojrZUma0l/D Ux1mrrwE9vXohm4bA04GKFVBaOb04vHjFKF0q6Bdnk44ZT/eT2cJZTrhGDLOQcPT5xfy wRX5r5/kWgPBsFU2BpcrQ/c8EqszMjdF17NC1bparGrE0ifiGSI5xQEISQvOYrpA7oeV m8goXX2Yv8/ZSPOyzo4QD/rGWnIoH38cZidOw2PGV4LM2QmXqOXwyH2MclfnYXlTFJud 02fA==