[Tsvwg] Re: Draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-dste-04.txt secdir review

Francois Le Faucheur <flefauch@cisco.com> Thu, 14 September 2006 16:16 UTC

From: Francois Le Faucheur <flefauch@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:05:31 +0200
To: Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>, Eastlake III Donald-LDE008 <Donald.Eastlake@motorola.com>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=23437; t=1158249977; x=1159113977; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=flefauch@cisco.com; z=From:Francois=20Le=20Faucheur=20<flefauch@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20Draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-dste-04.txt=20secdir=20review |To:Magnus=20Westerlund=20<magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>, =0A=20=20=20=20=2 0=20=20=20Eastlake=20III=20Donald-LDE008=20<Donald.Eastlake@motorola.com>; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DIiaXxwCu7c6X97viPPwh9ORgbok=3D; b=Ilg7p+ECV3QFABJGkf5QIVWczBmQ9C+VLbcYIhKgXyN0JlhhCFRmirG7kUvIB6rRgiJS3/zf 3elj1iGCtejQhUtiQcbxcWIiTJr3bu2ZnuQn9VcrIg0AfwCnwR8EGy+X;