Re: [Tsvwg] [NSIS] WG last call on draft-ietf-tsvwg-emergency-rsvp-05

Francois Le Faucheur IMAP <flefauch@cisco.com> Thu, 06 March 2008 09:37 UTC

From: Francois Le Faucheur IMAP <flefauch@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 10:36:43 +0100
To: Gerald Ash <gash5107@yahoo.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=16940; t=1204796213; x=1205660213; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=flefauch@cisco.com; z=From:=20Francois=20Le=20Faucheur=20IMAP=20<flefauch@cisco. com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[NSIS]=20WG=20last=20call=20on=20draft- ietf-tsvwg-emergency-rsvp-05 |Sender:=20; bh=pflwWxIUUOL59b6d46SxKMvx2MwS8oyZlxUvmEiURYY=; b=ZQmBviOAluPc70p1da7j/sdrcdRoHp+glVO3yDn9d+cjsieujjnUXVMGEh c7fBeNzBBMxZsU0wr41bVEoo/BRdRLZd3TdSO+hLErW5WSRfTt0C0N3+fKuv wVuZ7sFBKz;