[Tsvwg] I-D ACTION:draft-manner-tsvwg-lrsvp-00.txt (fwd)

Jukka MJ Manner <jmanner@cs.Helsinki.FI> Tue, 28 February 2006 10:44 UTC

Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 12:44:21 +0200
From: Jukka MJ Manner <jmanner@cs.Helsinki.FI>
To: Transport Area WG <tsvwg@ietf.org>
Subject: [Tsvwg] I-D ACTION:draft-manner-tsvwg-lrsvp-00.txt (fwd)

Dear all interested in RSVP,

We re-submitted the following old draft (it used to be draft-manner-lrsvp)
about an extension to RSVP we have designed some time ago. It has been
discussed within TSVWG a few times in the past, and there has been support
for the ideas presented in the document. Yet, the work never really got a
clear "humm". I would like to ask people if there is still support for
this work, and you would like it to be finalized.

Do to family issues, I can't be in Dallas, but my co-author will be there,
and he should be able to have a short presentation of the basic ideas if
needed.

Regards,
Jukka