Re: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-experimentation-04.txt

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 30 August 2017 16:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=VEiU8vTCv8BG/r2hXalgFwwPO6eJueszVqENPFU+V8k=; b=e3kJlscwlCzP5sB8t7adR0txWEkjxTP95ibJK+zRPFlHMV1IRtKGPr1c/LX2vHS05w Ldcs5ElH6MfPf/SUcTGuzuJifsyXboPbehYsIpyiy6CPN6Z3pO0eEuCY+5st75DbCkEm YmLBdG0QOEEMdCBQ+arACEczcMSQv/P6xzRjGyum/iBvcQFpHFBS9An6HnLMju0BkkVE qR8n0xlXoiu40QdLXznop4Tyw5xVGzgmWjstsDxxGNq4PWzpNYplLicDhUtzaD61a4B2 97rJuSEjKemyQJ2x0NOdPBDlpDIP/6uONl51dMqjzYDD2AciKoswL0S4zpBOQsKE1ujp OYDw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=VEiU8vTCv8BG/r2hXalgFwwPO6eJueszVqENPFU+V8k=; b=uDOqmcTcxDQ8cL9Cy12Ra+w3alBZU1GSuBVB3hcH2v56BHozycrDkcDZYtn4gXKX3g OPayKfA/V1MKXS/4qILZ4WIWJg6EIh4lcm0HEzzONGizjFWRKYaOiTVXW0jTaHpJ7zx3 RGnYSE2Fq3662ZU+AmZUNiKBKQp4JAsRiA1kdsjU9NYJvA2SJKTZDem1EKVmutmer2Fj SgCHGpCUFIcEsY/CcoEh1cfWiupsFylD2+3N5CxVbc2IPGOiD4K4V3U+cqEzuuEZw4wx eqTftf0S1OiyqmZOXwDTEJP6D9MiyiDvinXcx07sboPlWp0wrQGZlDNIGBygJWgHXkUD rPNg==
References: <150188933148.18701.4807220216565950086@ietfa.amsl.com> <CE03DB3D7B45C245BCA0D243277949362FBB63C1@MX307CL04.corp.emc.com> <CAKKJt-dERRFq-3-URPM_CjBrns1XH94-w1OHtx-sq8S2EHAkuw@mail.gmail.com> <CE03DB3D7B45C245BCA0D243277949362FC2A962@MX307CL04.corp.emc.com> <CAKKJt-fGMOZhyb6NLQkqMs26T+y3jB08j-he=+AYNb27G=aQzQ@mail.gmail.com> <CE03DB3D7B45C245BCA0D243277949362FC2AB02@MX307CL04.corp.emc.com>