Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-01.txt

Tom Taylor <tom.taylor.stds@gmail.com> Sat, 10 March 2012 21:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-antivirus:x-antivirus-status; bh=QUEOcTdJw1sEGg94Xb19UkVXVokLaLvZ6EgC5kg7z8A=; b=B1G5yLddWhtipXJtDrdcPtI71h+gl2OcBs/i2n3rVPPsOPOf6dPX8PT4VYJVwYDFUO 7AE2N8JFYWf/eekze/uRSAEUz28dU9CwQdwal8R94JrrnZWG04PqKDwQOEQi5usDiGVe Js2LZ/bUoG92qA/OEPazaIKBpEpBNJrEC8bUgaSpQJ0tRCb9qbbEzFBjaZDndNUGd2S1 g6ljLPmJDKa1UkBmeKgZbx94L5Y9tcJOym9PEVUgaOL6YVhXPUhHwfBXWKL4j0RXacEA PoKFiheM1Oma7WoqrPGkjjjO0pW9V1/AxJrZmA+J+KWtfh7HkYxndJnNacskK9SlNXfc MKUA==