[tsvwg] FW: [rmcat] Fwd: Submitted ID on delay vs. loss-only rate-adaptive for DiffServ

"Michael Ramalho (mramalho)" <mramalho@cisco.com> Tue, 16 July 2013 13:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3085; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1373981767; x=1375191367; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=qSRDa9UQAvUqXv9FagQ0ereyBRSJ/GTW+0MUqSYPHTA=; b=VRypgizoje/TAduPxzorRUnXFr97FF2H+USQVrlBFZTGVw+JL7tTWZ5y C8WXwiTaZZGJr1ZcFCqWWnm9Ygbpp0pvlWzZJ+wWZi4iH550yG8ECagc3 Re/pWfvYmcXBrTdIqY/KtMjUWcyIk08Y7YCr+pHa5fleoBXZMZseqSOOj c=;