Re: [tsvwg] inband signaling

Lin Han <Lin.Han@huawei.com> Tue, 20 March 2018 11:12 UTC

From: Lin Han <Lin.Han@huawei.com>
To: Emmanuel Lochin <emmanuel.lochin@isae-supaero.fr>, Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de>
CC: "tsvwg@ietf.org" <tsvwg@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 11:11:57 +0000
References: <CABY-gOO8sH3+5qfFj7DV6wh6+uX8CyBfwo4FBLi=9x1RngQDHg@mail.gmail.com> <AM5PR0701MB25474AC4A52E38B43E543FA193DA0@AM5PR0701MB2547.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CABY-gOMJf-4GKkbmYMJScrafO44NEfy0hoq5KXJ0uVA+QUXGiA@mail.gmail.com> <050065D2-5F2E-4E79-9BD1-E1DC03F13900@acm.org> <5AA79C2E.1040808@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <20180313164928.GA17042@faui40p.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <AM5PR0701MB2547C46DDFBD295F34989C0D93D70@AM5PR0701MB2547.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <1D30AF33624CDD4A99E8C395069A2A162CDBBA47@sjceml521-mbs.china.huawei.com> <ea438eb4-314f-4436-9e74-6e954cbcb2e5@isae-supaero.fr> <1D30AF33624CDD4A99E8C395069A2A162CDBDE8F@sjceml521-mbs.china.huawei.com> <20180319111946.GB23024@faui40p.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <9455d308-daf3-29c5-2ac3-9ad123b8a3ee@isae-supaero.fr>
x-originating-ip: [10.47.86.148]