Re: [tsvwg] Publication has been requested for draft-ietf-tsvwg-le-phb-06

"Black, David" <David.Black@dell.com> Mon, 21 January 2019 14:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=dell.com; i=@dell.com; q=dns/txt; s=smtpout; t=1548081395; x=1579617395; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=PCdlScjYDp5qx2vSinC+OymnGe63f6tcx1zb2uieaUA=; b=esqSvppqgshYyyQF6PEr/cMje9h3vOYzWuaQaC73Yj4biUAqHYjclI9T lUkxx8qPhgqTNOzbpZPr2Gw2s0x1Rtofhb1kombFXWsmFDIkv9LwTby4P yavXYVwT5qUrNfk2lC90ZulyJdGjEFhW+0i91NeTy+eWq9g2Kyvp6ISLn g=;
X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result: A2ECAABU2EVchyeV50NjDg0BAQEBAwEBAQcDAQEBgVEGAQEBCwGBDSMqgQ+BAicKg3eIGl+LCIINiSWOXBSBKzwLAQElCYQ+AheCSyI0CQ0BAwEBAgEBAgEBAhABAQEVCQgpIwyCOikBFE0vCTMBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEXAkMBEgEBGAEBAQECARIRChMfEwcBBAsCAQYCEQQBAQEKFgcDAgICHxEUCQgCBAoEBQgagwABgR1MAw0IAQ6PLY87PQKBbokHAQEBb4Evgn6BREGCeQ2CFQMFiyWBHIFYPoERRoFOfoFBAYEVRwEBAgEBgSUFARIBISsJglMxgiaJQ4EjhQ2GcIplJzMDBAIChyKDV4Nng1GBZoUuiwCKBIUcgRiHczGCGgIEAgQFAhSBRjdncXCDPAmCHg4JgQABCIE7gQeFFIUEO0ExAYhHgR+BHwEB
X-IPAS-Result: A2ECAABU2EVchyeV50NjDg0BAQEBAwEBAQcDAQEBgVEGAQEBCwGBDSMqgQ+BAicKg3eIGl+LCIINiSWOXBSBKzwLAQElCYQ+AheCSyI0CQ0BAwEBAgEBAgEBAhABAQEVCQgpIwyCOikBFE0vCTMBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEXAkMBEgEBGAEBAQECARIRChMfEwcBBAsCAQYCEQQBAQEKFgcDAgICHxEUCQgCBAoEBQgagwABgR1MAw0IAQ6PLY87PQKBbokHAQEBb4Evgn6BREGCeQ2CFQMFiyWBHIFYPoERRoFOfoFBAYEVRwEBAgEBgSUFARIBISsJglMxgiaJQ4EjhQ2GcIplJzMDBAIChyKDV4Nng1GBZoUuiwCKBIUcgRiHczGCGgIEAgQFAhSBRjdncXCDPAmCHg4JgQABCIE7gQeFFIUEO0ExAYhHgR+BHwEB