Re: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-tsvwg-le-phb-00.txt

<Ruediger.Geib@telekom.de> Fri, 02 December 2016 12:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=telekom.de; i=@telekom.de; q=dns/txt; s=dtag1; t=1480681874; x=1512217874; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=egmuvhb0gdh+itEn/1Op2nithU38FBEXusbrfSfUDbg=; b=lfpY33Pe2JUlnCiCgVkkaKtxbY4666qfyO33thGy+HQrZhCxHlKqCLmB s5uspC4048ZvNjCFOhoYxel2bZvDGe0j1XLdterwXnH43J86TsgqQTryt wKXX8moitSzt6luHN30ZvcWdAkemN0I308KQp3Bh7kz9aBxphm3n1xhI1 qN1DrC2LwQNG02IEogriBEF3TMEiJcoQS9VeSTgCsqyEjY5xts49Am19F achD46MBuwTjJiCN15e3CBJvvNpfYIBEgpUgaeY5NLVj2kXV16BIFFiEZ 6zcW1FTRmEXQUMjRzqpMHF+yXCVzui/yixGNavz4/dP4x/VGE/7AdMwAT g==;