How NSAP-capable DNS servers deployed?

colella@nist.gov Fri, 22 October 1993 15:30 UTC

Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1993 11:22:07 -0400
To: tuba@lanl.gov, noop@merit.edu
Subject: How NSAP-capable DNS servers deployed?
Cc: colella@nist.gov
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: colella@nist.gov

Folks,

I'm trying to get some idea of how many deployed DNS servers support
name->NSAP mapping according to draft-manning-dns-nsap-03.txt.  If
you're currently doing so (or have plans to do so in the fairly near
future) I'd appreciate it if you'd drop me a note with the relevant
domain name and status.

--Richard

P.S. - I've attached info on how to get the NSAP-capable Bind implementation.
       If there are other questions about this feel free to ask.