Re: [GNAP] About the use case called "Self sovereign identity (SSI)"

Fabien Imbault <fabien.imbault@gmail.com> Fri, 21 August 2020 13:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=k/5IQbWip9a5ryE7wLLEeZveYJhtIrGeToCYEVERWuk=; b=YkGX7YvT1Qd2+7a2zUCa/XCTa8av1Ut9QG3j2Pi3tOZpm0zuRmbyPo4JpU5ijPElYl Tu5SBSc4M0tkBKRMGqPQew+up+rhqewceD4zDBoTLQdpFUxkTf494KMRDIK+sgMCOkw7 i9hCOG1y+nSsDIWzKV1FKraVqyXbSPaXCVR4ZUZDucvLp1SllGCh5+21anmnmffyO0hA 10/3gczdkiEqINAWj+HcKkwORjn8jWyBbft2+uMfv8hTem7wgyEmQwVpY7ZykkeVI22n CXLUesPx6CikrQwycxIrV9ZwbnjmGTx6m0ZpIDR8l/SUSKbl3lhBC0TmL8XXy6fcmWSb PaHg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=k/5IQbWip9a5ryE7wLLEeZveYJhtIrGeToCYEVERWuk=; b=HF4k/SdJllljMeX4jJFoe6JPQESYU8XPKHalDDaNCFdRc0EbwQkhMUf9d3VaKCSa/Q YY3nL+z/cmfIvKucasIjnjraeufn8L4qNLSzFSo5t8aSiX+qTp4VNKhqi9ddDQd9UNXW WErrMHMuX6NOJswKTjup5zM9A8fvnve1eEyIEinIOBPVSVPE4Z5ZhSVyMlorG2hC+DHo 3Xiq4Vqle0qOEdo8v9m6f33eAhhHCyZ7U+3Tn8qkY7a6GwK2iePF8QQnxXHU5BVnxbb2 mMAT8vPri86KV27Zi4ldH8jF8WSVLNjXsPzNvwIMFMUWgsBK6y7L9gBMy+owCBD1/fif G1iA==