Re: [GNAP] Embedding GNAP

Justin Richer <jricher@mit.edu> Tue, 29 March 2022 15:27 UTC

From: Justin Richer <jricher@mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 11:27:52 -0400
Subject: Re: [GNAP] Embedding GNAP

Hi everyone,

I presented this topic (as an individual) at the 113 IETF meeting, and you can see the slides here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/materials/slides-113-gnap-embedding-gnap-00 <https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/materials/slides-113-gnap-embedding-gnap-00>

During the meeting, there wasn’t really any support for taking on this embedding work within the WG. As such, I’m personally suspending pushing this idea. If someone else wants to take this up, I’m happy to provide background and support.

 — Justin