Re: [Txauth] Additional implementation

Fabien Imbault <fabien.imbault@gmail.com> Mon, 06 July 2020 08:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=9S83oqEgGX3KVp3uDjy944qfHd7CvgSMqgDB3mvWsB4=; b=m3zgy63M6ze0YEH6hHFuxcfryVrDv34+zVAazNOPqHyMQDCALfpoLWmmcf9PajywhL WzrtPoYBQLdk51akC5g0IkIYsa5jcoAxO3UHBLWUBUaxzo/+SzCkWcDwoiE6WW1qM51L B4ydTGZsz2eQmZZvYgCFp2jQEVGnLHa7VUq3ghy2XazbjeEsE6k/oIDQ0eJD0kBT82vb HdUW6sJ2K7oa21FvpClAGrG8pYia7E1nxOAas/JFFJmEak/xZkOXRX2nBVYjmvT1i/aM YYeMgnsi5m8TtMWHNr7dF58XHTttw1g+kq/dDg8sTgQdyROl+K4dHAuqXv9PtQ/VmmfD BKyQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=9S83oqEgGX3KVp3uDjy944qfHd7CvgSMqgDB3mvWsB4=; b=aGVNXU+mnBuaA5RhtU3bwG8TAGXU1eAz1HoeO9NYrIEZg8R6A0XICirgMA3Od1ppHN 9tmIH0RspHkRK1UU6ZYnjAq8g6AsC8HkgCaIepAaoC1wKrFxcKsmUAMpEEzU9qNWmt27 nKPTZAHPD+Pe+8ewhOMnepTqXbkSgW7XxDkKYfQW6vrtMBycYbBfnAF3s8ioPiHsshxY YVhyMOmKtjdP4AgQnJpYGPb2GOTxdpnhUJP/b9xX49ShzL4tLjgmAg5JDawxQcBXRieX SxA4+Dd46C7x1Cm+jBg7veZMbrirLFfxOEWkfAyyONlQBmVnBxkK2RYL+/42/TvbriuQ kvyw==
References: <CAM8feuRA1VfPs6bdrGgssBeBNe4wPySHjKcjiP6HexKMUff4DQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAD9ie-t7Lzt8S09YKPqwhc__7fKU6XpsyL1m8CGYUqfQwj8+ww@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuQK7HnKWd4TuusKy6z5q0K8V1+fO7xdqnLwOckThgtfNw@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuT5VO3w-PJWX-SWL0tdoCH4TfzfTnabD5kNLfZ=T8nAZw@mail.gmail.com> <CAD9ie-vUGGRcsv2mC6OD=p2P-jRLbpWo1dOfq3AVYc9gU1S8hA@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuRc_arjH-mKyXo+4k_PzRZ0Pq83fkNsN3_YM0mZ8VmmMg@mail.gmail.com> <CAD9ie-un7KEtreop+CYgkds5R89Xc26qCxt5Zd9zHRzY9UEH5Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuQWU8sr1XrNaESbBiB4gcr1JMYk6edpNnhSt1dyJTmWmA@mail.gmail.com> <D0A312FC-E585-4AEC-8608-E41532BD3290@mit.edu>