Re: [Tzdist] WG Review: Time Zone Data Distribution Service (tzdist)

"Cristian F. Perez Monte" <cristian.perez@gridtics.frm.utn.edu.ar> Wed, 23 July 2014 21:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=3knSuBk6WpQdeyYeqnHV81oUNSWWjrcY5wtTH/Bhe8w=; b=eEW869Wf9t72tim1BN83+4Yv1CWQ0ueHeu3npcSTDhjHKvp2/l3MAIByGXQbrJrBbY IfZKj/I+X+BkQSRN/BKW0f2mnn/tcbZjF4k46l3SR8DVa6mF42G1JkAGqPLAwUvSgcSQ Ua1XfoLuWXtCnN5gw4w6J9yCKHj/6E1xoe9DI/xb6OssYL8lQ4OPShMqiqfKdeOBT/+M VbFWNGwwNfS4n89Uthlgkv4Q9zq85WAm+O1o+pVhTyYl7COaMIQ9oFGiIvBtW8ZEuD0B m0nq3M/hW05qNEEz30GKaiv7P9sZRXwF8fIdfv0tJ1FGUqBYyozOJc2uBejPKIPb5FwK csjQ==