Re: Fwd: URN Namespace for GEANT - Internet - Draft

Leslie Daigle <leslie@thinkingcat.com> Fri, 03 November 2006 16:22 UTC

Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 11:21:56 -0500
From: Leslie Daigle <leslie@thinkingcat.com>
To: Tomaz Kalin <tomaz.kalin@dante.org.uk>
Cc: urn-nid@apps.ietf.org
Subject: Re: Fwd: URN Namespace for GEANT - Internet - Draft

ACK -- looks good.

As I think you know, this does have to be formally submitted
to the Internet-Drafts administrator to be the "official" -01.
And, as we are just about to start an IETF face-to-face
meeting week, the I-D repository is closed to new submissions.

Sometime next week, the administrator will start accepting
submissions again.

Leslie.