Informal URN Namespace NID Registration for Dolby Labs

"Roh, David" <david.roh@dolby.com> Mon, 21 April 2014 17:17 UTC

From: "Roh, David" <david.roh@dolby.com>
To: "postmaster@ietf.org" <postmaster@ietf.org>
Subject: Informal URN Namespace NID Registration for Dolby Labs
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 17:16:50 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.213.76.1]
Cc: "urn-nid@apps.ietf.org" <urn-nid@apps.ietf.org>

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am following up on my email below.  Could you let me know whether this
email was received and processed by the appropriate parties at IETF?
Please let me know at your earliest convenience.  Thank you.

Best,
David

David Roh
Business DevelopmentDolby Laboratories, Inc.
100 Potrero Ave.San Francisco, CA 94103
T: 415-558-0312 <tel:415-558-0312>  C: 415-314-9030 <tel:415-314-9030>
www.dolby.com <http://www.dolby.com/> | david.roh@dolby.com

‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹

On 3/28/14, 11:15 AM, "urn-nid@ietfa.amsl.com" <urn-nid@ietfa.amsl.com>
wrote:

>Confirmation of list posting -- confirmation ID: UzW8JQUZirvh
>
>The ietf.org mailing-list server has received a list posting from
>david.roh@dolby.com to urn-nid@ietfa.amsl.com with the subject
>'Informal URN Namespace NID Registration for Dolby Laboratories,
> Inc. '
>
>As the sender address isn't subscribed to the list, and has not been
>confirmed earlier, we have to request a confirmation of the address.
>To confirm the address, send a message to urn-nid@ietfa.amsl.com,
>with the same subject line as this message.
>
>(Simply sending a 'reply' to this message should work from most email
>interfaces, since that usually leaves the subject line in the right
>form.  The reply's additional "Re:" is ok.)
>
>If you do not wish your posting to the list to go through, simply
>disregard this message.  Questions to postmaster@ietf.org.