RE: Submission draft-goodwin-iso-urn-00.txt -- application for a formal NID

Goodwin <goodwin@iso.org> Thu, 30 March 2006 10:44 UTC

Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 12:44:09 +0200
From: Goodwin <goodwin@iso.org>
To: ids@ietf.org, urn-nid@apps.ietf.org
Cc: 'SC' <clivio@iso.org>, 'Holger Apel' <apel@iso.org>, rinta-filppula@iso.org, mckinley@iso.org
Subject: RE: Submission draft-goodwin-iso-urn-00.txt -- application for a formal NID

Please find attached a reformatted version for application for a formal NID.

As before, if there is anything else that needs to be done to assure
submission could you please let us know as soon as possible. If there are
any further problems, would it possible to list all of them in one go -- I
think it would be quicker for us both.

With best wishes

Joanna Goodwin

The formating of the draft is bad. Please reformat and resubmit (The lines
are too long).

Thank you.