Re: [urn] r-components and resolverID

"Hakala, Juha E" <juha.hakala@helsinki.fi> Wed, 13 April 2016 06:11 UTC

From: "Hakala, Juha E" <juha.hakala@helsinki.fi>
To: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>, Sean Leonard <dev+ietf@seantek.com>, "urn@ietf.org" <urn@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 06:10:58 +0000
authentication-results: jck.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;jck.com; dmarc=none action=none header.from=helsinki.fi;
x-originating-ip: [128.214.71.222]
x-ms-office365-filtering-correlation-id: b945d429-edd4-445a-f8d5-08d3636261bf
x-microsoft-exchange-diagnostics: 1; VI1PR07MB1726; 5:nMSm4FjSVeFHyoiPPoFGXuWmG7o7LU3wnagoQIqrqVwHvjCymMDWusJRCE6EgpzsJzqPVTTlmWn3y2i6gFMR875aDbPfr+r6GLFc0xyK8YV2/amnQe8jLW/vOQTFT5caeHNQIORk05TY7rXwYvdgukctz6xPBrG8vi1svlbZTM5wRnRM51PSXt6sPuxn5FVl; 24:mvslPE+YupCliilV7oEGGjFMqM+UOU+1mrlhDKPo/XRB65jLWEumZUB10P4lFZ5xBNbd56fhxSXhQ7+0Wq8eNnBnJCA97ULgNBdicCdQvVo=; 7:aE7AFPojJcvisqqwund5XbhJD7OVAj2tYg1V62OGh2ANv/guQi6l+IBWx8CRVIZMxxMaraPUwjAGprO/L1bAvFWeBTPIu0dfmQi1qI7B825JKdD4ZDrTwG9+IIK6J0Bo9au9UbFSXULct399IIgAVXd3b4BZSqiETsEzTnH0xa/87qCtQ1m9QtEVzUJTi1ZNtQX/MZkDotyI72HrQlCpdaXXAmVVX0e+9ZzpzImfY30=
x-microsoft-antispam: UriScan:;BCL:0;PCL:0;RULEID:;SRVR:VI1PR07MB1726;
x-microsoft-antispam-prvs: <VI1PR07MB17264E557F1C4E10021853A9FA960@VI1PR07MB1726.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com>
x-exchange-antispam-report-test: UriScan:;
x-exchange-antispam-report-cfa-test: BCL:0; PCL:0; RULEID:(601004)(2401047)(5005006)(8121501046)(10201501046)(3002001); SRVR:VI1PR07MB1726; BCL:0; PCL:0; RULEID:; SRVR:VI1PR07MB1726;
x-forefront-prvs: 0911D5CE78
x-forefront-antispam-report: SFV:NSPM; SFS:(10019020)(6009001)(13464003)(24454002)(77096005)(54356999)(76176999)(74316001)(50986999)(74482002)(9686002)(102836003)(3846002)(92566002)(6116002)(19580405001)(3660700001)(586003)(345774005)(5002640100001)(189998001)(3280700002)(5004730100002)(15975445007)(2900100001)(5001770100001)(19580395003)(2950100001)(107886002)(86362001)(122556002)(5003600100002)(11100500001)(76576001)(10400500002)(1096002)(5008740100001)(106116001)(2906002)(1220700001)(31430400001)(81166005)(66066001)(2501003); DIR:OUT; SFP:1102; SCL:1; SRVR:VI1PR07MB1726; H:VI1PR07MB1727.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com; FPR:; SPF:None; MLV:sfv; LANG:en;
spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM