Re: [urn] Fwd: Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc2141bis-urn-12.txt

Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <peter@andyet.net> Tue, 01 September 2015 02:39 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=jySf4Ucxx1FjNCmMvPaM/9FL/bX5rIrYmqiEUJRylck=; b=nJzOagQOwfsyEItiD9fyq48jACRwMOfxm+3OxGmm+Wx91K08vfkPCUTkQVGZvbPx2A zKVnaciEfzMMGWFOy3baqY3do/xt/Wzgl8ZT5QE/+FN3No1iO4VOBuaVW0WaRsy6esKT PrNS7zZjqiEael0bPkyOpTueTQQMvLOEzsdwJ1xGoKlzaLl/ewmZ151hrd3OgoKmHKKI 5xcGyGxMOVN0qrFzcl1WuHwDowQVdyln83daVnMJ9AvZW8VrWm8x7swymbcSgmQQ2YdL BhGWtghfotqaMwovM0KPZLYuCe/xeO7P/XqGhnd5p75v/HIVGUJl49KV/3lMPjWy3emH vlhw==