[URN] Working Group Last Call: Syntax and NAPTR

leslie@Bunyip.Com (Leslie Daigle) Tue, 04 March 1997 22:57 UTC

From: leslie@Bunyip.Com
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 1997 17:57:15 -0500
To: urn-ietf@bunyip.com
Subject: [URN] Working Group Last Call: Syntax and NAPTR
Sender: owner-urn-ietf@Bunyip.Com

Ron and Ryan tell me that they have finished incorporating such
changes as have been suggested as necessary for the NAPTR and Syntax
drafts.

At this point, I would like to give everyone a chance to make final passes
through the documents before I ask the A-D to move them on their way
to becoming RFCs (experimental for NAPTR, standards-track for Syntax).

If you haven't seen the notices, you can get the latest drafts at:

   NAPTR:

	ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-urn-naptr-03.txt

   Syntax:

	ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-urn-syntax-03.txt

1 week from now (March 11), if no major flaws have been cited, I will
ask the A-D to advance them.

Thanks!
Leslie.

  "_Be_                                           Leslie Daigle
             where  you
                          _are_."                 Bunyip Information Systems
                                                  (514) 875-8611
                      -- ThinkingCat              leslie@bunyip.com