Re: [urn] Comments on draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc3187bis-isbn-urn-01

SM <sm@resistor.net> Sun, 23 October 2011 23:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=opendkim.org; s=mail2010; t=1319411165; bh=lB9uPF3KrNQI6XgGUECnfsWpBeVQn7X/yXgOTRxP2kw=; h=Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:In-Reply-To:References: Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=4WMOYeNB5t3KQSQ6aErbj2E1voSraVvjwZ1+MINcYnkRdot52he9nwdpVkZWdfmRT IaCPKKtxIssj5W53+dDllmjZY9dixZq6i1+pivhSrN+stoSFeB2YRVL+PA6rb1CYnj TSgQ7NoIKos0AiML0UugytVzaZWgYo7tNJKFjiwo=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=resistor.net; s=mail; t=1319411165; bh=lB9uPF3KrNQI6XgGUECnfsWpBeVQn7X/yXgOTRxP2kw=; h=Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:In-Reply-To:References: Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=WzSCT0I1LwM+JS3tgjNyFKpfYxWrJyEnUNUQ0VWLQsKhGoKVBLmZiR6EPVdSqu/o+ /a9tDSWN7Mei5lf54ShjOddSoVgQgkVmbOAbdLSqplW7UfaS3l05ILUgnR/hI/Xq8y Frt9BnjETgDZopmAXBAw941OLJVes8vBh0ODOaE4=