Re: [urn] [IANA #1215575] GDST URN Registration Request Status Inquiry

worley@ariadne.com Fri, 05 November 2021 01:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcastmailservice.net; s=20180828_2048; t=1636074871; bh=/alLENP4lzCgVvFyyJKM/5ru87wME9Ec9Y2JGOo+yh8=; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date: Message-ID; b=KgElI6IFkVeJl5MMzvktMN9mhMdZO9O6hK0JVzWX/jT1u3gyRZ8BGdZY3KfOXcCgC l1NsTKqC3sGuEWRsnzWlUf9952XcooOg+wnhloS0bconHZ/Zg7vz13t5/aKlzBx23B bic8zrgnP+MdwoEMF25nRXzl9+hhPFJr61KeyAnsEhQ34tdHg56LE2INY6Gjw/srT7 Apr89XUebB1/5+Fz8oBmRLNj9VVk4MCFtqnhsXyXLae7+VSZFRIDo5/YGpyJbT3Pvr Ts61RQony8VY7pmJCtBqBoFzgGVtaoSJpYh5AFKuwViHAsBC7cbhJRWf/FLyv17CV/ I3iIndfnhCSYg==
X-Xfinity-VAAS: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedvuddrtdehgddvlecutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhrohhfihhlvgemucevohhmtggrshhtqdftvghsihdpqfgfvfdppffquffrtefokffrnecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddunecunecujfgurhephffvufgjshestddttddttddttdenucfhrhhomhepfihorhhlvgihsegrrhhirggunhgvrdgtohhmucdlffgrlhgvucftrdcuhghorhhlvgihmdenucggtffrrghtthgvrhhnpeduueeukeejfeettdefieeufefgteetheeuieegteeuteegleeiheegueejheehudenucffohhmrghinhepihgvthhfrdhorhhgpdhtrhgrtggvrggsihhlihhthidqughirghlohhguhgvrdhorhhgnecukfhppeeiiedrfedurddutdelrdduheehnecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuihiivgeptdenucfrrghrrghmpehhvghlohephhhosghgohgslhhinhdrrghrihgrughnvgdrtghomhdpihhnvghtpeeiiedrfedurddutdelrdduheehpdhmrghilhhfrhhomhepfihorhhlvgihsegrlhhumhdrmhhithdrvgguuhdprhgtphhtthhopeifohhrlhgvhiesrghrihgrughnvgdrtghomhdprhgtphhtthhopehlrdhsvhgvnhhsshhonhesughnsgdruggvpdhrtghpthhtohepihgrnhgrqdhprhhothdqphgrrhgrmhdqtghomhhmvghnthesihgrnhgrrdhorhhgpdhrtghpthhtohepuhhrnhesihgvthhfrdhorhhgpdhrtghpthhtohepshhtphgvthgvrhesmhhoiihilhhlrgdrtghomh