Re: [urn] Registration requirement for separation of namespaces

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 18 March 2016 20:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc; bh=LrZapVqHL3MY+CPO529ajp4XHlNGCXr5UUXqqfSd1PI=; b=HzERjYSF4x5e1xJIbf/PIYFnFcNZqBcn7R5zG3Mgl/XnEempOY4NASX+fnyejTj0CW vMsS+B85Qa/kQ221+fbBEhP3wi9mZvVqGLomlavXdT1weWET6RJ796cU6lSjhVz0EGvs E5Xr5SAxs7H6pzLBIKYXkjsFPZVjraSJaIi6Rmi5VAcRuVmp3sAPdN3y15NYHeALgwyw fn2XuX7jQxQvOuV3mvMk1ZkaObOUy1lRTmYcMQUb0AUOaiPlZ+YqLZqP0zsrDyl4dN3p 3cnjhNr4p6BV280hA42CoPCWMDxEDkbDrjjCMtq06OOTZ83zEACucV+m8UFkQy29s1Jz PTsQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=LrZapVqHL3MY+CPO529ajp4XHlNGCXr5UUXqqfSd1PI=; b=TT9VVBb9bs5WWpGC4bYcaARY2cMBhtpTywFxAoX59xFuKL5OTlPOI6gKQjKctKUiuU 3UHT0bfY2jG5DTQpOEzpZWuVJ/c2OeNcx3Vyn9jia45lfZZfaoK9TO2Q/XZyu3BGTEY6 k82SUwx/laH41a8GtOGQxD9cfflEuvqRLM8NkRQSAka7nNRG5OFKQR3p1GHJDdrPodDx eEAVNY6GKlJmSfeqDhSdI1g63AsZiLbXC/7sW/9j2fKqiL0w5WGRyzgQv2RHoVUy+eHv WddC8Cum7KrPiAhPC/Dzk1pelZXwwyHbXYvDIE3jMjIrpHjG/OiSg6fw8HDxOiFrVnZr ZrKQ==