Re: [Uta] I-D Action: draft-ietf-uta-email-tls-certs-03.txt

Leif Johansson <leifj@mnt.se> Thu, 06 August 2015 19:13 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=w6tvB2cK0p0jS7veVAJLFDRhpf0NAiwOko1e0TW5BGM=; b=I0DPXKDcm7AiNpzKrtRyAf8/L7YmgaFizs57n+z04wjLuf+vw1Y6NE2IrmWpVUGl/d Xx61NyIQXSDLCYyhCaPp2B8huNQ69n6gzjCyaj+SC87jNmI+IYyXon1Ad0alMJZdQ7lE O5l1fiyRUSv8xUM8J0qqdjpB+s4avX2X7GSpPLjndyupHagHucGXl+l7OvEzXzXM+GWQ A0v9P3oLvoRGDLRRs0L0oBsIYZVAbNrSUTzdgSAznPKC1vP8l8Fj5+DfiUVQH3UzHicG jmDy/T9lZQtGVxAxuUvTReGEoJcQce55SvE6YZLWtS3MWu96894DjZbcirI7Y/Zazuik obLw==