Re: [Uta] draft-martin-authentication-results-tls-00.txt

Franck Martin <franck@peachymango.org> Mon, 03 March 2014 17:13 UTC

Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 11:13:45 -0600
From: Franck Martin <franck@peachymango.org>
To: Chris Newman <chris.newman@oracle.com>
References: <233559187.7077.1393833441181.JavaMail.zimbra@peachymango.org> <WM!28c70c1d46516949cf7f9bf8cde9cd85c4e619555a8dbb69689f5c7317bc85fef4f03b79fffcd6368f70a1fbccb8b85a!@asav-2.01.com> <335401184.8514.1393846443039.JavaMail.zimbra@peachymango.org> <D80D263EF16870240BAF05B3@96B2F16665FF96BAE59E9B90> <WM!2ea8674794a8a16ccd1546352f43a1f292798c9f2c8b534665af46bf0f5045655a024bbf3c8a52e303f82dfb4fc338b5!@asav-1.01.com>