Re: [Uta] reporting, was CBOR, XML, JSON (was Re: Updated SMTP STS Draft)

Daniel Margolis <dmargolis@google.com> Sun, 08 May 2016 17:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to; bh=fhLbqtA62Vd7VlQuU307T6mND7DRchWLmQZpbKhJZgM=; b=f6iZZvIdckbAkU71mmUTtmjFyzeReeFyh+nyuW2bQvulkyVdmgEowHiLd86Pt54P02 lVuGJY/w5m7F63vxtXh2q8fDqGKkPEfdX32qTzOquWqtmlEJ3buGwRi5u69sKExfkqCS G3TgKt6+hsG201Txk4upMotSuApupYZz3wOo03NgA0TYdF86ZSYZ5+fkSueVAgVDOHDV flGGobZc9Imt/jzEhqh6coyJOMm4dionLaNrbg/b5H80HQCbJCbFudgJ36Yj0jLmhEzI Zm4/DkSiZD9zxdkL6rmJObA0UiyC+Nj7liLZqj3cMNG3nB+7Ba0J4J5ethi3ZJIFT+d+ u5sw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to; bh=fhLbqtA62Vd7VlQuU307T6mND7DRchWLmQZpbKhJZgM=; b=KIziBYe2XgD7bFPof5H9pJN/HwX/lY1+xfYTJCzZFBwO045DSjmrOPMDEIZauGdfte 2BDg5B3LQ/NeOg0f2V+NYtJwHC9nNjeD0zKDjFTdFv9P0l6ZIWwO3Z6Yzt/PTC4+AVy4 xtsxPaI2/OeSuKn7oU6kJIK7gGh/2nduOjVzYlnd+vub0aeANu9UMG4NRSr2Z4hC7cs6 Djjs0/bBqnglHgYzTSmK2BKTnqkuMBPZe5DX1/19awNKTd9s50/4tjuBoI/0MRFXUuVU aPLzgTmX6wDPTlOKadbymS+kcJ2jq94IxQ8yJUgYHXoS48VjCqwdBhV7rxkEqGS7lzSP AGgQ==