Re: [Uta] Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-uta-tls-attacks-04: (with DISCUSS)

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 14 October 2014 14:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=xfGecDTI/r36/qZv8SnoDbKIiVTTwytfiQtUHxtMJNo=; b=D3JieEQxYc084wYArBpfVbBKsUeFz78035Wme3bbaQCM9HPQJfJFb1/jG30IvITH37 V8PFIKDP+fsMWeMhQBDcX9vEN5RAl0k8u8zQ4FqwjV5DwIQt9U+kEaVZubfLlSItBGmZ RyMXWBS9gY2kw/tJL2n6/5mM6NNleM3N9HoVu1RzNsKwPhSWnMDFw+WePMOfJJElegBM Lz3UFDPczuSphdr01kNzG9um0mgnKQZ/L8cl3txaHRRvTtwueHZbimto27z8J59TSfEX GmQlWrIZahAAW69oYnJf5Rc4I9vs4vO9R7t4fjnMmW6+hQ85WktzF+b1clOosF0bSTP+ e9tw==