Re: [Uta] Email over TLS drafts

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Tue, 25 February 2014 19:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1393357393; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=RNnAduqn+um+FxJ/PAmhFxKStjlVCQCHaFRHgr5LAnk=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=A4ZlJZDLEDbgTHtK6D8eD6gXWNJZnniFnaksAdYIHFfOpicCS4QH3EuGRcSPFPz039QZQM BYg1JURbakLehe2cxWG/C3FItZOQTf7at3kQ/ydN3x8mKP8aLNvfUnVxJY71AsDpLIPula sS/KWETXkqLFnGidiKJM52wbEHzDPzI=;