Re: [Uta] Ben Campbell's Yes on draft-ietf-uta-mta-sts-17: (with COMMENT)

Daniel Margolis <dmargolis@google.com> Thu, 10 May 2018 13:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=mj2jsBwaD4QJ1Ax0UMSKRsTkGx+zELsEAtpm6fCj6hU=; b=LPIdpRbTjKur8fzol1hxIQ0isyu7jJlp1Qcg4lQQTBL+GFU3cHUhUjmX+TM5nc5JHM ZDhUjQS0VeXtGBZY+SNDZZAIEry1xife9lQHQdaYnHxLxBLPsBLqeJgQgP18e6tYOLci c4bY3V/AwxV8kcEtJi/qclhtmqUmAcnX5a+NtdaavvYyPK08Bg6sITTzToMEfi4bTBM/ Y8n6Zqs4CvU2IK7BUzL/nHynZvPjII2jREC2699Qt4fofgAbuKJ5XV6wcUrvb4aiRXIK 8wZ/syTxJMCP2wa4l5gFR+Upoo2zBNa8H0R1hNP4DO8rCVVuUCBrkDsQQlwO/twDWr9a BbpA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=mj2jsBwaD4QJ1Ax0UMSKRsTkGx+zELsEAtpm6fCj6hU=; b=bYInL9cCh/sg0IvGQiJKvbZmbj1Gt7bdzdWr/2X3n3mgc+iDGWxklG8+GR3XcSn2J5 o0dOeFDDemNeCt3IiCH3ORhdZ4RAA01odufhGcjGIEt3WIKEEdev/xcCvPdI9DIvmZdX jI7m8bTWetMrZ7MXGTb9+9aZEWZghTc9Sq6XkdA0At4GrWYpbMEL7hD3iu6a2BWKBCnL 9HfyDHXxLF6WYNjNqAF/FYJQfzYqBfcbv0rRVGEkLYdPVTccM70ctPYAKJcJhcr4gOY1 0DNBxGGxf1Ne1ij0IpK8gZZT+cvR95MBlJb9I9W/JJ9j58d3LsLMBREuWLzL9ZiCfREc lTag==