Re: [Uta] Updated drafts for MTA-STS & TLSRPT

Daniel Margolis <dmargolis@google.com> Thu, 23 February 2017 20:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=LOOMQ4bx2IdhdbG0Bool1WA6832zKQkrm2wID1Otr+I=; b=bmQUYiPCM8BiImup8up5+iGUWZ936Z0A2w3lU+AFww39wF82qd60bV+cvJi23ooBqD GA5YwSfLhUqYUODJFaExv8WfMloEHjQ3FqgFwfk3lcCYCQ8xs09WAeVGZ+/khc3gXeX8 D7DZY+B7bRJHuGQC+52KSfGFh7J1PR1pr9Kqdg6lGMP9RTamJzlyO4wh7jTsk/wPUkix wqevmO3UjmCTkG9QuKsFIFuoRBHpxSwETe9neBsngp5Fe8GtzFZdVsmIK4SxLCG2GeUu gvzeacccxxpLFC07taw8DKntH1vGkW7C7g4iB/gOHdAg9NbtEIOoy8gSaX8odZ+6n74h xJzg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=LOOMQ4bx2IdhdbG0Bool1WA6832zKQkrm2wID1Otr+I=; b=TUeN07NUXj0w66m1WpOsCoWjHR4v2NEe3AkO+/fFUrZyz6Ss46bzd/fUCXbpcANm0b a7Vk5SV7je/F6CGTCZ1QKQCO4MSvZBh5THt4EGumweGqnl/N9oQeCmXRREkh207lgr9f Ly+WuxCwA6EilEWpQCnybUBwbKdLsA3lAUaTxUsv0dv3XJUpN24mehwKBn5PYk6nGXe9 rS+LwHkuSB8qiLJjHUMebawv//YPkcU4hsswGqFzRRUeC2thpfKZO8dwHJw6rfRfX25w pEXF4K0cLtS5xTMFVlHKXUj/t3zr/DgCdTI68RViumEO7RDpMqwXT9JqTzwSpOtm7JPz xPIQ==