Re: [v6ops] LAN behavior when there's no IPv4 Internet access

Fred Baker <fredbaker.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 08 September 2017 19:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=DEAx7YUPN9/REPcBwWyAkPMgc35z7aNIR7esFwenry0=; b=RjYTs6WkyGYE9tMRsjZoyjWHBKEnI9A9mutGz4EaISiS3WUq/WhQUPrRIk6kM29Kpk dBTCpEpQCRkwnwbLNRQhpFZ4febERTRBhojx+2l0+SfPjrYkXG/BI/4gcqCIpHwQR1wX hPzwR52qC2zlUwlvReNr2chu30mgTNWae7tEJztMcMspqdgyTB5wIKnp0WhgB1U4Agvd ZEHgXg3JyQCgGO2s1DMBIftC/ajxEW6SYWZM5Iuvc4+ShoxuGsEiVuYVIyleqAs6eExn 5KBhGMD/yJgdjohiFdqrXawGNef4ZZwI05qtrgLESkUmFUKtoJHYyqDTg22Zoy9OuYLD abPw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=DEAx7YUPN9/REPcBwWyAkPMgc35z7aNIR7esFwenry0=; b=Apc7CW1I3WZdd7XezfFYmU7bJaMGlRe3RlckQPbfOkIU9CbRRP8gCXQkyQ357hBWk2 qBUHFPX6i2hMXLTuDD/sbS7rSdzLg8E3AHMl8qPPsLy/yTawVSz6f2u1cbiuDjIUe32C 0CCVem/SrlaZRiZTci/QMTlogKU8yYHtoAJLcWteNPv/WP1NzUQ2KJ6vsfV5nch+coJu e45S2T3U1JD2lX1P5eKqzxQfxcT/qHEDjhL80Fm6K42pHI4ONq6XMyhbzwY6/IKq5f1D Gk0qM4ij2L2J9vmc3ohDrKCcqoO5SI8N1TVhwXJMDRHsJCdzglk5/Dcwb+PvAI77voAm zCVg==