Re: [v6ops] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-6204bis-05.txt

Ray Hunter <v6ops@globis.net> Sat, 07 January 2012 12:44 UTC

Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2012 13:43:48 +0100
From: Ray Hunter <v6ops@globis.net>
To: "STARK, BARBARA H" <bs7652@att.com>
References: <20111222210318.22621.37105.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com><B265E089-2FDF-4648-865B-A4A879B49AAD@cisco.com><867F4B6A1672E541A94676D556793ACD0CB56952D5@MOPESMBX01.eu.thmulti.com><8FFE15EA-B90E-4553-A776-7C2C5C221852@employees.org><867F4B6A1672E541A94676D556793ACD0CB569536F@MOPESMBX01.eu.thmulti.com><478BBBA2-3D32-4038-A5E4-CD886A417EB8@employees.org><867F4B6A1672E541A94676D556793ACD0CB56953B7@MOPESMBX01.eu.thmulti.com><1E00A66B-B0A3-4FFC-AF0E-ED3A2CACEA60@employees.org> <867F4B6A1672E541A94676D556793ACD0CB56953BE@MOPESMBX01.eu.thmulti.com> <750BF7861EBBE048B3E648B4BB6E8F4F21CFE5E5@crexc50p>