Re: [v6ops] New Version Notification for draft-palet-v6ops-rfc7084-bis-transition-01.txt

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 17 October 2017 21:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1508274241; x=1508879041; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=BjWTFEpF+6slFwnjMaMDyXzmB QHPLwZNSCfwHlT225Y=; b=DKE70YGvaq906DR6b6TahJGWAZU5w7ldAY2S5SF9o XhPD54HCOvHYzAyGVZfo6g0ql34FKYOpNfYIm/YD/aXyxoCvwErevl/ip+STRCgn Sw9jK+ZaPNtf5g2Dljmi/oF2Naz2w3O5zJ8jCTPO320hbSfhsCOygUrfleX2KHlA YU=