Re: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-chen-v6ops-ipv6-roaming-analysis-02.txt

GangChen <phdgang@gmail.com> Tue, 05 November 2013 22:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=HKkcSRgnOCsTM9ijAqxEyFO5srQ17bfCon1gC3zrBiY=; b=cqwP/s+5qhlczJYMxYynGfM/t5uIbgXCC2bd9iWmqDjCBYpNzo9dpkEg87zSzpI+yz Wj/HcsMa5z9V5m7VwemZpauFbiGpSm8ROBrDpeacypwSDooG6T77FkSYHYbzRftWmocz Z0v92DUa1XELwOJtH8hbVO2tzVz85WufzAXamLF2cX83KFNNTT1FaphvTpXUAAtCtSGW mXt5/G0yFK2ciEK1OFvfNkT/4sjr/qVpS2fVnv8kb93K3lCGK0+pqdKo1THE9S/nV+dt 0VINKLGi/K1FfZ0vSXc0EvUCLGjm/dv1BJbnPZGJRnNfIYCf+U1DWC+mDX5QrgSvgKes 2cbw==