Re: [v6ops] BIH vs 464XLAT

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Tue, 27 March 2012 10:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=n8PXHcLJ0IOdloSGbxdtwwcQslqZs1mSge/ikF6v6gs=; b=ghtRu51UuN65i6QylMq9s8ysziznUe1KfIOWBY7oWHmBl+PSLukVVf3MgEnHG7tynW BCpZgE8g7BTdX4osFsBRqkbj+XCDNVvcj/RUEsZQmBqzNEggZmYYyM5+tuSbUI5+WM/H GEWacaySg/ezoJKVDbVlUGluPdE+ZJumyWczHmqhO5Ihrk/bGoqVsGaiPeTODdAMdQnw QbqmPSZSd+NlVR1s2D1L5vkfwX4zud/2f0hJ0XBmVILF6dz//XJ0ZdLgTrCxCirY34Ur f1A3nDhbg29Xi6mf0vTCevhzkHK4BsIveP355IBTEi7fRSpTHGKq75fSPbIGW+vgbhQc Y8QA==