Re: [v6ops] Is 464XLAT really inferior to all other IPv6 transition technologies? -- Re: updating RFC8026 to support 464XLAT in draft-ietf-v6ops-transition-ipv4aas

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Wed, 13 June 2018 12:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1528891797; x=1529496597; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References: In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type; bh=x+iRO+NBZxFbInhJJX4o42 jLeVKSfLzXe9ryoDAwYqY=; b=Hm0kHz9lrlXX+ocGx6IU3r+TLZGV9fLlxIxXlA HdWur1Zo2f0NfSHf9p1WyCDyuV7fQ4paedsMiz/yurSf+fNgZtGDVmLApDL4r5o3 dohSh7j45a1pYxVGh/Dw8Kb5VILMDAfh+NMeiSP25FMSFqTTZ7zEDCxiWd0MKyzH ZrK7E=