[v6ops] Fwd: [Rtg-dt-encap-considerations] overlay encapsulation group

"Fred Baker (fred)" <fred@cisco.com> Mon, 28 September 2015 20:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7422; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1443471097; x=1444680697; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: mime-version; bh=k6l4KWdMOqCIIDZu6Xr7EGaMt6NTaAND+nicFS4T4CI=; b=NeM1HYQUKJgDONjh1hIlmb/OYpgukJ9gM9fvuMz3INTEbDDZp4BGkgvD RM79RuIAsIXQYHzVzzTAvn9swufqSFygQwBviyzPcDoZCfJG8xKKYifdF WC0PyW6054f6jZNWK+nK6FSm5CBDUk/m6tvqgUV5lDMNrCaIIWlfKUn7c 4=;